Outwit the Outlaws and Guard Your Gold
What’s yours is yours--so be sure to keep it that way. Your hard-earned mining claim has just started to turn a pretty profit, and you’ll be danged if you let an outlaw take off with your riches. The sheriff’s posse is locked and loaded and you’re ready to join in on the fun. But which firearm will you choose to pack?
How It Works:
- Get picked up at your preferred location and driven to the range
- Watch a gun safety video on the drive
- Receive additional hands-on firearm training once at the range
- Enjoy some time at our .22 caliber shooting gallery to get oriented with firearms
- Enjoy your experience and purchase any upgrades during or after
- Get dropped off at the same place you were picked up
- Must be 14 years of age or more to handle above .22 caliber firearms (for all adult packages)
- Must be between 9 and 14 years of age to handle .22 caliber firearms
- Must wear appropriate apparel for shooting range environment (no high heels or dresses)
- Must use company furnished safety gear at all times
- Must have demonstrable firearms experience or weigh 150 lbs or more to handle high caliber firearms (Standard Grizzly Bear Attack and Sniper Rifle Experience)
- Wear boots, hiking shoes or sneakers
- Even though we are indoors, the ventilation causes a substantial breeze, so bring a light jacket
- Tell us about your firearms experience, training, or concerns you may have so we can make you comfortable
- Take aim and use careful shot placement. After all, this is a competition and the winner gets their choice of some fantastic prizes!
- Bring your adventurous spirit and have fun!
Model 1892 Saddle Ring Carbine
This is the rifle that was found in every cowboy's saddle scabbard in the days of the Old West.
U.S. Cavalry Model 7 1/2 in. .45 Co
These genuine "Custer Era" cavalry revolvers were mass produced during the Battle of Little Big Horn making it virtually the most popular pistol at the time. The first troops to receive these pistols were Custer's well-known 7th Cavalry.
1887 Lever Action Terminator Shotgun
This was the first lever action produced in the Old West and helped establish the repeating shotgun. During the Latter years of the Frontier this lever action saw fair usage with around 64,000 of them produced before 1899!
You like doubling your fun, so why not triple it? This package includes a Henry Yellowboy Rifle, a Colt revolver and a sawed off shotgun. Whether it’s the exceptional accuracy of the Golden Boy, the rapid fire of the colt revolver or the power of the double barrel shotgun, we think you’ll be more than ready to take on those bad guys.
Traveling with kids?
Kiddos will be more than entertained with one of our Junior Packages. No matter what their age, we have something in store. All ages can compete for prizes in our Shooting Gallery. Littler ones have a blast and a half with the Shooting Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a cell phone, our driver will call you when they arrive and if not, we will select a notable landmark in the city and pick you up at a prearranged time.
No worries! Our safety videos and team of firearms experts will provide you with the training you need to feel comfortable.
Yes! Depending on age, we can customize your experience for all members of the family.
Of course! We’re happy to make any package changes up to the time of your pickup. Feel free to change your selection or add upgrades!
Our adventures typically last 1.5 to 2 hours--including pickup and drop off.